Our Refund Policy
We really hope that you love your order. However, if you are not fully satisfied with the item(s) you have received, you may return the item(s) to us within 21 days of receipt, provided they are in original condition with tags intact.
*For the Christmas period we will allow exchange/ credit note refunds until the end of January
Once items are returned, inspected & received by our warehouse you will be entitled to receive a refund. For item(s) returned after this time we reserve the right to return the item(s) to you. We are not able to refund items that appear to have been worn, washed or are not in original condition. Every aspect of the garment must be free from signs of wear and odour. Processing of returns/refunds will take up to 14 days.
Orders that have been ordered for pick up can be cancelled or amended for 21 days following the order being processed, after that we can provide store credit in exchange for the order.
Delivery costs are not included in your refund. All goods are your responsibility until we receive them. We cannot refund any items that have not been received safely back to us or that get lost in transit. Please ensure they are packaged appropriately so that they do not become damaged in transit.
HOW TO RETURN?
- Fill Out Returns form including: Your Order Number, Your Email, Address & Phone as well as reason for returning.
- Ensure item is in the condition it was received in (i.e. no stains or smells)
- Please pack up your item, complete with all the tags and completed return form as failure to do so may mean we will be unable to process your return.
- Please return within 14 days of receiving your item to address: CLOO c/o ParcelPlanet, Unit 44 Robinhood Industrial Estate, Robinhood Road, Ballymount, Dublin 22, D22T2W4
- Ensure to obtain a receipt when dropping off package and keep this safe until your return has been processed.